Prepare for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) exam
This course is designed to cover sUBJECT 3 of the three subjects which come in the JAIIB exam.The content of study material is so neatly drafted and the language used is so simple that anybody can be benefited to increase the conceptual understanding of the subject. JAIIB exam covers the following 3 subjects:
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
This course prepare you for Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking! Like other subjects, this subject also carries 100 marks testing 120 Multiple Choice Questions based on case study. Questions for the JAIIB examination test your knowledge on the following:
- Knowledge testing
- Conceptual grasp
- Analytical / logical exposition
- Problem solving
- Case analysis
What is IIBF?
IIBF or Indian Institute Banking and Finance is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India which has around 700 banks and financial institutions as institutional members and around 300000 of their employees as individual members. IIBF is a premier institute in banking and finance education for those employed as well as seeking employment in the sector.Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers or JAIIB is a flagsip course offered by IIBF.
Enroll in this course to get a comprehensive coverage of the syllabus for JAIIB exam!
What’s in the course:
- PDF study material available with Print option
- 4 Modules (15 Chapters breakdown)
Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
- Module A – Regulations & compliance
- Module B – Legal Aspects of Banking operations
- Module C – Banking Related Laws
- Module D - Commercial Laws related to Banking operations.
Language of instruction: English